View Single Post
Old 2004-01-31, 01:55   Link #58
CodeWordChobits
Person just for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu
wow... how old are you 12? @_@ well... I gave up trying to convince the people in this forum a long time ago... and yeah chobits sucks! chiiiiiiiiiii

Let's not get into a flame wars becuase I don't anybody to be burned.
What in my post would lead you to believe I was 12? I thought the same thing about you at first due to your utter lack of language skills, but then you covered that by saying you speak spanish as your first language... so no foul there. But anyone I have ever met in the US who love DBZ are morons or criminals. Sorry it's not THAT bad of a show... Just because I told you that your show sucks doesn't mean that you have to come back and start to rage on my favs... This only shows you to be the one who is in fact immature. So I'm sorry you are to stupid to understand anything with a plot that involves more than 2 guys punching each other over and over... And if you take personal injurey for someone saying that DBZ is not a great show then you should honestly seek help for your problem.

No hard feelings I just really hate DBZ, I tried to get into it but spending that much time on stills is rediculous... it IS supposed to animation not just pictures.