View Single Post
Old 2020-12-04, 13:20   Link #98
Frontier

Y'know, that high-rise apartment was very nice, but somehow I think the more rustic shack fits the couple quite well .

Tsukasa being seemingly so long-lived lends itself well to her cooking old school style, which is super effective on Nasa .

Tsukasa in shock at the idea that they might not have any TV was priceless .

People continually telling the Yuzaki's about how much privacy they have to do the deed keeps making me wonder how long until these two are finally ready to reach the ultimate apex of any marriage .

Kaname looks good with her hair down! But she also looks good in twintails .

Kaname respects Nasa more than anyone else? I understand why, but she sure doesn't show it around him, but I guess that's just the kind of personality she has. It was nice to see her get to know Tsukasa and express how much she really cares about and respects Nasa beneath all the dirty jokes and insults .

Poor Aya lost both her first love and possibly her role as big sister to the same woman. She think she's about to reach side-heroine status .

Was the mom advocating for park sex? Although some warm, tight, embracing works too .

Curse garlic breath for getting in the way of a kiss between the couple !

If we take Tsukasa at face value, she's lived a very long time and gone through many experiences, but this is the first time she's ever fell deeply in love with someone and found that kind of companionship, which has offered up a treasure trove of firsts and new experiences for her. Which is very sweet .

Looks like we'll have the in-laws showing at the bathhouse next week for double the hijinks .