View Single Post
Old 2011-05-30, 01:32   Link #61
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Liked this episode, although I think I prefer the previous two. I just didn't find things quite as tense as last week - although this may be as much my mood this week compared to last as anything else since I have far more going on right now than last weekend.

Loved the juggling of the various relationship threads and the twist with the new girl. As for Kou and Tohru, I prefer the Kou/Ohana pairing - I prefer Tohru as a foil for Ohana as opposed to a romantic interest.

I'm not actually sure that we're headed for a Ohana/Tohru ending at this point. Tohru has the momentum, but we saw how Ohana took Ko's confession and he was a much closer friend than Tohru. Ohana is just as oblivious to his feeling as she was to Kou's, and I suspect her response would be even more stressed and indecisive... it could even make her want to "retreat" to Ko. And of course, I think Ohana has stronger feelings for Ko than Tohru at the moment. Tohru needs to find a way to get her to start having feelings for him without making his interest known. Of course, the new girl is a wild card... there may not even be a Ko option later in the show.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.