View Single Post
Old 2012-07-21, 07:57   Link #71
steven3242

just watched the episode, instant love for ash he is such a bro.

ok iam going rant a little bit here so bear with me.

i agree with mostly people here though, haru attidute way to exaggrerated, yes you lost your wing, yes you are the only BL who can fly, yes its one of your main power. but that doesnt mean you instantly fell into hole of despair beyond measure just because you lost it sigh .

and his attidute in real life also very problematic (or abnormal to me at least), what kind of person who dont want to tell his problem to his best bud? its not like its taku fault or has something to do with him!?!?!? this your best bud asking, your "guild mate" asking to help ffs!!!! i consider myself as "easy to give up/despair" person but if someone (especially my best bud) asking whats wrong, i'll gladly tell him my problem, i wont tell him to help me by any mean but at least i'll get some advice and suggestion right?

ugh i really hope haru will change his attidute later on, i though he already "man up" after all those event and now 1 small problem he back to his oldself.

in our term (mmorpg) i guess this is like someone pk you and take your your "special 1 and for you only +10 epic "back" equipment" from you. it hurts yes but not something that can make you (especially if you claim to be online gamer veteran) go aemo to the point you want to delete the game, proclaim yourself useless etc etc.

and lets not forget that this is just a game, they (haru etc) really taking this stuff way to seriously its not like you going to die if you lost (sword art online come to mind) or have serious penalty in real world, you only lost the ability to "tweak" time and thats it, its not a game breaker at all.