View Single Post
Old 2012-12-12, 19:08   Link #17
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

What a painful episode. I feel sorry for Dekomori because she is so desperately trying to cling onto her one "master" whom she trust and arguably her best friend. I feel sorry for Rikka because she is like a living corpse whose life force has been sucked out. I feel sorry for Yuuta because the changed Rikka is quite unfamiliar to him and he is struggling to reconcile with that.

Reiterating what others have said, while it is a good thing that Rikka is making an effort to change, such move can only come from her own free will. She changes because she thinks that is what puts Yuuta and her family at ease. I don't think Rikka has fully accepted her father's death, and since her chuunibyou syndrome serves as a coping mechanism, removing that so suddenly will inevitably produce a negative outcome. She needs to take one step at a time. Rikka is being too ambitious. She should realize that her being cured of the syndrome should occur after she faces her demon.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help