View Single Post
Old 2012-03-30, 08:50   Link #212
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
Speak for yourself! I thought the first six episodes were incredibly creepy. They did a very good job with the environments and sound. I don't think that character design would really contribute. After all, plenty of horror movies have attractive actors and actresses in them, don't they? I've never heard anyone complain that attractive people ruined a scary movie.
Lol I found this and I just wanted to let you know of other people that felt same way I did. I don't believe your argument makes sense with the pretty actresses....

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...=109523&page=2

Originally Posted by creb View Post
Another - 3/10
People tell me this is supposed to be a good show, but life has been hectic so I've only seen episode one. I thought I was watching an eroge, but without the ero (and I think eroges are about the second worst thing in anime). Eventually, I'll be watching more episodes, and maybe it'll grow on me. All the 'critics' can't be wrong, right???
Rofl. I would attribute your impressions to the character design and that alone. I can definitely see why you would feel like you were watching an eroge. After all, cute girls after cute girls along with some boys who have that character design that screams "eroge stock" and just so happen to be classmates pop around the MC who just so happens to be sickly and new to the area. I suppose it's a good thing I don't mind eroge feel (although eroge adapted into anime suck hard indeed). But I assure you another isn't anything like an eroge. And if and when you do get around to watching more episodes, I suggest re-watching episode 1 after you watch episode 3. The change in feel of the episode should send shivers down your spine. So to speak.

>> Now that I think about it... the character designs do remind me of eroge lol which totally ruins the show.