View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 08:21   Link #1673
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
The stuff about a 6th spirit king, and the demon lord and all that stuff makes me think of this manga. http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=11248

Basically in it, this group of Gods take over this world but one of their number eventually goes against the others and sides with the inhabitants of the world instead. The rest of the Gods eventually win and brand him as evil basically the Devil. Now in the current time he's a reviled villain and he hides his identity for the most part and the Gods use him as basically a scapegoat for any of the evil deeds they themselves commit.

Anyway yeah, this sounds like it could be how stuff happened here. The question then I have is, will Terminus Est interfere more later since she's obviously one of the strongest holy spirits and I doubt she'd want Est to be the sword of the Dark Spirit King.
I can see something like this happen here as well. And some bad thing that happen in the past whre blame again the 6 spirit king or his reincarnation (if the theory is true).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
They are dead serious lol. Apparently Kamito makes girl's pregnant just by looking at them too!

His reputation couldn't possibly be worse.

Also given the theories, I'm more than willing to be the one where The Dark Spirit king is the only good one is the right one. This series isn't exactly the most original one out there. So I'm sure they'll follow this cliche.
Poor Kamito can his reputation be worse than this?
Also will be interesting to see what the spirit king will do when they see kamito again . I doubt it that they don't know that Kamito = true ren and the one that ask that famous wish. I get the feeling that when the dance blade will end the true battle will start.Also i'm the only one that get the feeling that what Restia and Claire sister want will happen in the last battle of the Blade dance?
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote