View Single Post
Old 2013-05-11, 17:47   Link #59
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
First choice would be Sabo turning out to be alive and Luffy giving him the fruit;

About this: I think I'm in the minority here, but I never really had the impression that the reunion between Luffy and Sabo would be a happy one. To make a long explanation short, I feel it's because Sabo, during his separation from Luffy and Ace, probably formed some beliefs of his own that strongly clash against his brothers' (especially if he's really part of Dragon's group, as has been long speculated). Thus, the differing ideals may actually cause a serious strain in their relationship. Basically, think of something similar to the Bellamy conflict in the Jaya arc, but on a much more personal level.....

Going back on topic, I think I'm once again in the minority for feeling that it would be more interesting for the fruit to fall into enemy hands. It doesn't necessarily have to be Blackbeard or the marines, either; there's several third party candidates in this tournament alone. There's also CP0, as I just mentioned a few posts back. Not that I'm saying that some random fodder would swipe the fruit for themselves, but I'm just saying that there are definitely other monsters out there who are just as likely to take it outside of the more obvious choices.....