View Single Post
Old 2008-10-26, 10:06   Link #3769
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Actually, I don't think that Lelouch only starting to discover love is that off-topic if you look at it from a LelouchxC.C point of view. Because in a way, C.C is also trying to discover real love, so their touching interactions could be interpreted as two lonely accomplices trying to understand each other and discover things together.

Their relationship is so ambiguous that I'm really wondering what C.C fans think would have happened in Episode 24 had the Guren not interrupted. What with their interaction in the previous episode, touching hands and sitting back to back, I find it really interesting that Lelouch was actually walking towards C.C and not just standing there like he usually does.
I still think that despite c.c. being in love with him, Lelouch's conception of Love is not the same as the normal people, so, personally I just had confirmation that c.c. loves him.

Well, as a c.c. fans, I wonder. I guess he would have hugged her "at least". The rest is up to the c.c. fans to think what they want.

Me I wonder what Lelouch was about to say in the episode 15, and also what c.c. was about to say to lelouch in episode 5 before getting interrupted by shirley. I am really intrigued by what the other c.c. fans think.

Since it is the c.c. thread, give your ideas! (but avoid to do stupid statements please, or say that you are joking)
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote