View Single Post
Old 2008-10-26, 10:56   Link #3779
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Me too XD. But sometimes in that kind of relationship, Love can blossom, or has already blossomed, but the two people deny it or are too dense to realize it.
*nod nod*

Quote:
That scene was great, but I have also enjoyed the other scenes, all the hints in R2 and also all the first season. But since it was the last huge cluclu scene in the series, people will remember it more than the rest.
Ah yes, probably. Though I also love C.C's very last words (also the last words in the show itself ;_; ). While this is not necessarily a "CluClu" scene per say, I really love the expression on her face as she thinks of Lelouch and what he made her realize. I found it beautiful and I guess people can chose to see it as they want.

Quote:
I was not talking about lelouch's point of view, but C.C., i think, also realized many things. As I said, she understands him perfectly, he doesn't need to say something blantantly.
Yup, she's probably one of the few characters who actually understood him, or at least a good part of him (since it was confirmed only one person understood him completely).
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote