View Single Post
Old 2010-09-25, 23:17   Link #16371
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang
Let's see what we have here today...

@Sworn to Believe I really like this one. Everything fits together so well. The designs, the colors, the caption... My only complaint is rather minor, it's the line across the girls face (which I think it a strand of her hair from where I'm sitting). Still, that's minor and I think it's got a great theme to it overall. 9.3/10

@CMHerrera I like the theme that's going on, the background is nice, the girl contrasts a bit, yet still fits in... My only problem is that red splat on the side, it kinda makes the signature look weird in my opinion. Everything else I must say is pretty good. 8.7/10

@Hooves One of the best signatures I've seen you present. I love the vivid colors that this one portrays. The glowing yellow petals flying about, the hair, the background, the katana's radiating glow, it just all goes together perfectly. The "Shana" is thin, it's subtle enough to be part of the background and not detract from the girl, and yet it's still something that's noticeable to the eye. Props to whoever made that one. 9.8/10

@thevil1 I guess I agree with papermario, I think a more smoothly flowing animation would be better, but you do say that the slower animation captures whatever moment from the anime better... Still, I think it's all a good loop, and still has decent animation in its own right. There aren't too many animated signatures around anyway. 8.4/10

@Haladflire It's simple, and it looks great. The guy's hair blends with the black background which I think it really neat. The contrast of everything else makes it all just pop and eye-catching. The pixelating and dissolving apple is just another finishing touch that makes this signature very nice. 9.5/10

@SweetPrincess I had to take several looks at this before I realized that that was a 2 on his face, and his eyes are actually closed. Very strange, but it's different. The lighting and shadows do really have this unusual approach to it, but I'll say that it is unique. That said, I think some parts where the guy's face or shirt is covered with white is a bit odd looking, like the splotch by his jaw and neck doesn't belong there. 8.8/10