View Single Post
Old 2007-06-28, 01:26   Link #2961
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
While not that acquianted, S&W do go to Aurion for repairs on their Linebackers, though they'll try and prevent him from snooping around the device's secrets. S&W would treat Aurion like suki, for lack of a better word.
Uy, suki! Bili na! Mura lang benta ngayon!

Quote:
As for Mai, I think she'll take to liking Aurion in her own silent way, as the Ojii-san he is
Agreed. (that means he's safe from the chainsaw, right?)

Quote:
YES, the time honored tradition of baptising those Virgin Shiny Shoes with the gifts of the Earth from their fellow footwear
Yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
- GE Intl? I Might try, because the local version here sux, because of well, being released here locally - you guys don't wanna know the local online gaming community here in my country, right my local guys (you know who you are, mga kasama ko.)? GE Intl is free by the way.
I don't play Online Games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
They way you named it is like the way we name the Noble Illusions.
It's based off Laevatein's combat data anyway.

Quote:
Not really sure what to add, though I would advise against an ill-timed flashback, for the last thing I want to list Aurion under is alongside Caro in this aspect.
No flashbacks included.

Quote:
Kha might help in offering suggestions. But like Lowe said, we need to know what Tyring does.
I'll get to work on that.

Quote:
[random]It'll be even more fun if Kluize traces a copy of it and stores it in the Unlimited Imperium Vault.[/random]

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-28 at 03:26.