View Single Post
Old 2009-06-11, 16:34   Link #20013
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
So ok, this page requires the bit of Kalulu-ish history and its fans. Of course in comparison with the epicness of Lagann because...i can. 8DD

Anyway, let us start: **somehow, spoiler tags do not work, wtf? anyway, it is not that big, but gomen before hand guys. :x

So yeah, in the first episodes, Kalulu fans were just a shy bunch of people searching for something, that could probably upgrade their couple, into something more than just "ahhh, that is totally fantasy".

When they were trying to do that though, they were probably chased a bit from well..something-something. 8D

As episodes progressed, the faith-loyalty started to kick-in again.

Step by step, Kalulu fans started drilling the scenes that Kalulu interacted and started to find something.

Right, that something became bigger and bigger as R2 was kicking into the ending.

When the series ended, there were left some bittersweet feelings.

Then, certain materials started to get into the surface, explaining more and more. The drill was back and kicking like to high heavens.

Finally, after this long journey, Kalulu fans, upgraded to Kalulu-Dai. Probably, the best kind of rank, a gang team of fans can get.

And everything is all right with the world, cause when you know the truth well....ah, you know it. Duh. 8D

So yes, Kalulu fans must be proud for being Kalulu fans. They should tell everyone they are Kalulu fans actually, cause that automatically upgrades them and make them the best thing in the milky way. Being Kalulu means being a sexy gar. And we all know, that Gar and Sexy does not collide, but fuck yeah, only Kalulu does this. So yeah, Kalulu fans are the most epic thing in this dark world right now, and now brb, i am gonna shout this on my roof, so the neighbors will think i am the best thing in my little crappy town. And oh right, you should do the same too. 8D

incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote