View Single Post
Old 2005-12-26, 20:44   Link #43
KiraDouji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigo
Where did this Rena being a princess stuff come from?

Edit:

Nevermind, you don't have a solid source. That's a pretty big assumption with so little information. Not out of the relm of possiblity. Mai was a princess and a Otome, why not Rena? But without solid proof still an assumption.
Excuse me, but it's not an assumption, it's a theory, which is what this whole thread is about. If you want to get technical, we can't say diddly about who's the real princess because of a simple lack of evidence. All we can give are compiled theories based off what we do know.

For that matter, it hasn't been confirmed that Arika is Rena's daughter, we just assume it to be so based on all of the circumstantial evidence and her interactions with Sergey. For me, that's enough to say "Arika is Rena's daughter" for others it may not be so. Just like the precendent of sending noble girls to the academy is enough for me to speculate on the possibilty of Rena being nobility. If she was royalty, she'd have to be royalty from Windbloom because she is serving Windbloom royalty. It's established fact that you serve the country you are from. Whereas the rest of what I've said is merely speculation, but not assumption.

- Kira