View Single Post
Old 2005-12-27, 09:40   Link #54
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
And she just happened to pick the exactly same birthday, as Mashiro and Nina, for Arika?
Ha, it's a story mate. If it's part of the plot, you can't really query it. And we are dealing with a 'Mai-' series, if its one place we are going to face crazy coincidences, it is here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingbrain
I dont think Nina can be the real princess. I mean, they know the queen's birthday is on sept. 7th. the odds of Nina's real birthday being on sept 7th is 1/365. we do know that once in her lifetime she did know Rena from that flashback scene.
Like I said, whether Arika's birthday or Mashiro's is actually on September 7th is also up in the air. Since this is a story, and for story purposes it would make sense to actually have all their birthdays on the same day, I'm going to assume, until we get further evidence, that all their birthdays are September 7th. I don't see that Nina being the real princess is any less likely that Arika or Mashiro. Past that, I can't make a decision on which, if it IS just one of them, is the real princess. I think, either way, Mashiro will remain the acting queen.