View Single Post
Old 2006-01-14, 20:03   Link #1809
WolfCoder
wolfen programmer

Send a message via AIM to WolfCoder Send a message via MSN to WolfCoder Send a message via Yahoo to WolfCoder
Hello. After a very long and painful journey across the vast reaches of the internet, I have finally found this place.

I am a programmer from Dream.in.code who is interested in anime. I program video games using C/C++ and JAVA. I also know 6510 BASIC, HTML, and C-Script. I am going to learn PHP sometime in the near future.

I have registered to find many things about this art form known as "anime". I must observe it's attributes as well as the strange influences on the mind it has the abillity to have. I've watched some anime movies and series, and read some manga graphic novels.

Hopefully, talking to anime experts on this site will allow me to understand this whole concept of "anime" better. Even having taken in lots of anime art, I am still new to "anime".

The biggest media form I take anime art in is video games. From old to new, I play lots of anime-oriented video games (games drawn in anime-style form). I actually don't usually play video games based off of existing anime series.

That's about as much information as I can tell you without comprimising my security, and I hope to find out what makes anime tick.
WolfCoder is offline   Reply With Quote