View Single Post
Old 2016-11-21, 19:16   Link #39
4th Dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
As has been said, I myself must say it's a little sad how off Rinne's assessment of Vivio is. She makes her out to be some little princess and the daughter of "government officials"? Wonder how she'll feel when she finds out a bit of the truth. I'd like to see her face when she realizes that her assessment is about as accurate as calling HER a rich little princess raised by a rich businessman and educated at an ojou-sama school. Lovely what a couple skipped (or classified) details can do to a person's background. Yet another reason for my long-held contempt for the type of people that dismiss a person's words or thoughts because they don't want to hear the words of the happy and "privileged".
I wonder if it is even possible to mention the events from previous seasons given how much the show shies away from them AND the level of Stalinist purge of all references of Nanoha going on that they would stoop to the level to gloss away her and Fate's face.

But it would be fun. "Where were you four (five?) years ago?", "A crying orphan who Fuka had to protect, with no one in my life, you you rich bitch!" "Oh me and mama Nanoha were locked in a titanic duel for the fate of the world in which I was brainwashed after a horrific operation in which a power core was inserted into me to power me by the ship so I could kill my my mother for my captors while they cackled. My adoptive new mother that is. I was basically an orphan.. well not an orphan, e medical experiment, up until then." *silence* "Oh and mama in the end had to perform an umpromto surgery on me using high energy battle magic spells which dug a 5m deep crater below me into adamantium and which in the end left both of our Linker Cores permanently damaged". *crickets* "BUT WE WENT TO ICE-CREAM AFTER THAT! Want some icecream? I want some ice-cream! Nove-sensei we should all go for some ice-cream!"
Also Nove saying to Jill how Teana, the weakest of the Forwards in terms of pure might was able to take down her and two of her sisters at the same time.