Thread: Best Character
View Single Post
Old 2006-08-07, 11:21   Link #254
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86
Shinn got nerfed yes, but also keep in mind that if we look at all of his battles post OP, his battle against freedom was BY FAR his best, and Kira was nerfed to hell in that. Analyzing:

Ep 12: Grunt. A powerful grunt, but it's a damn grunt, one way or another. As we see later on, these things are grunts. That said, Shinn did show he doesn't give up easily.
Ep 17: Shinn trashes a million grunts.
Desert ep: Shinn's definitely good here. Second best battle aside from Freedom.
Ep 23: Shinn is officially labelled "Kira's bitch" in this episode.
Ep 28: Shinn dodges one shot from Kira then goes back to destroying grunts and ships.
Ep 32: Shinn = toast had it not been for Kira bailing his ass out at the last second, although Kira put his ass in trouble to begin with.
Ep 34: Okay, fine, Shinn and Rey pulled out all the stops while Kira was having a severe case of nooberculosis. Moving on...
Ep 37: More grunt trashing. Destroys are now offically labelled as supersized grunts, courtesy of a WTFOMNIPWNing Destiny gundam. Keep in mind he fought these destroys with the same tactics he tried fighting Athrun and Kira with.
Ep 41: Shinn > Cagalli, it's official. Even angry rampaging Shinn.
Ep 42: Athrun and Kira are NOT grunts. Grunt pwning skills don't work on them! Shinn=outclassed by Athrun and Kira.
Ep 44 was it: More grunts cosplaying as destroys.
Final battle: Notice a pattern here? Shinn once again thinks RAAAAAAAARGH CHOP CHOP will work. This is Shinn's DEFAULT pattern of attack unless planned for otherwise. The only times he planned otherwise, he succeeded. Any other times, RAAAARGH CHOP CHOP works, UNLESS vs. Kira and Athrun.

ep23 plot devices
32: lets see it's kira's fault stellar was firing the lasers!
42 and afterwards plot devices and reused scenes take over.
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote