View Single Post
Old 2013-04-16, 00:28   Link #317
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
For you, Triple_R, the day Mami Lives! got its final Shirogane Review may very well be among the most important days of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.

But enough about dictators named after bovine, let's get to the point of this, shall we?

Spoiler for Mami Lives! Chapter 14 - Mami Romance ~Shirogane Review~:

Anyway, this was an outstanding end to a storyline that actually had me regretting my decision to "officially" stick with my original choice with MO1 on several, several occasions... as well as the technically more positive choice I made regarding Sayaka and Kyousuke, because the negative outcome actually had some of my favorite scenes between Madoka and Mami. Truly, this conclusion was worth the wait, and I hope this review has been worth it for you, as well.

And... Since this half of the project is finally complete, I figured I'd do something a bit different...

Spoiler for Mami Lives ~Final Shirogane Review~:
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote