View Single Post
Old 2010-06-09, 08:57   Link #1
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Need a list of recent anime for my cousin

My cousin who is big into anime has just gotten back from her exchange trip, and as such has asked me to provide her with a list of the "good anime" she's missed since she left in late August.

She is 17, and one of those girls who is both girly and tomboyish at the same time. She tends to enjoy shounen a lot. I know she's watching Naruto (skipping filler) and Bleach (although she's cooled on Bleach). Fullmetal Alchemist is one of her favorites and she was watching Brotherhood up to the Lust vs Mustang fight, so I know she already plans to catch up and finish that series. She also liked K-On (although the second season hasn't impressed her much).

So far this is the list I was planning on recommending:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
Cross Game (she's already watched the first 6 or so, and says she likes it but was worried the ending would disappoint- since the ending was well done I think I'll recommend this again).
Kimi Ni Todoke (she'd never admit it, but I know she's a sucker for that kind of stuff)
Katanagatari

What other good ones am I missing? I feel like I've forgotten something.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?