View Single Post
Old 2013-03-09, 06:56   Link #3555
kagato3

Something the Manga has brought up that I find funny as hell is that out of all the torturous training he has gone through it is a shopping trip that was so traumatic it is creeping into his dreams and giveing him nightmares no matter how much he represses it.

Related manga translation and LN passage:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
Spoiler for Translation:

Here's my rookie attempt incase there's no English translation. If there is then...well it makes for good practice. I don't follow this series but that one Miyuki expression got me curious. That's one scary expression.

Quote:
And on the day of travel he had looked on in blank amazement. He had been forced to accompany the ladies out shopping, a very attention grabbing event in the swimsuit section of a large department store; Tatsuya later relegated this memory to a distant drawer in the depths of his mind and welded it shut, hence there was no recollection of that particular event here.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.