View Single Post
Old 2012-10-17, 13:17   Link #50
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Hmmm...Well she had no influence in the other girl's routes really (Rin aside)...
In Anego's route she only showed up for the funny scene with the guys asking the girls out as a test, and even then you can not pick her.
In Kud's route she's mostly present during the study session though you can pick others to study with.
Haruka and Mio's route she pretty much doesn't show up.

Honestly, one thing I've noticed is that aside from refrain and such, the other girls can easily vanish during routes other than their own and not affect them in the least.
Well kind of my point here, they're not together at all past the common route. But when they are together, she gives a reason for a lot of the other girls to be there. E.G. A friend for Rin, someone that's Naive as Kud for Kud to relate to, the other girls to goof around with. Glue was the wrong word to use, that makes it sound like she's in some sort of leadership position.

Edit: In a group setting I think she helps out a lot in making the other girls feel comfortable. I'm just rambling about the feelings I got when playing the game, so it's pretty refutable, but in my mind her presence makes it more feasible for the girls to be there.

Last edited by Ceral; 2012-10-17 at 13:39.