View Single Post
Old 2009-10-08, 06:43   Link #318
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by NettoSaito View Post
I'm glad this game is coming out for the PSP. I don't have a PS3 (but I may buy one when more games for it come out), and well this is the perfect chance for me to play the game. (Watching it on youtube just isn't the same....)

Really more people have the PSP than the ps3, which making a psp release is good for marketing. You'll gain more money if you sell it for something more people have. Also even though psp games are 30-40 $ and ps3 games are 60. More people having a psp would make up for the 10 or so $ loss.

It really is a good move to move it to the psp. Also on top of that I read that they might make a console version. (If they did that then they would make a lot of fans happy, bring more fans in, and they could make twice the money. Pretty smart move really.)
I see the reasoning; those are good points.

One of the game's strongest, best points was "the look," the graphics. Moving to PSP totally kills that point.

Why would you move DOWN the scale of video game systems for the next major installment of a series?

If they bring it back onto PS3 eventually I'll be happy.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote