View Single Post
Old 2010-03-01, 21:22   Link #113
Takisho

Send a message via MSN to Takisho
Hey everyone. Glad to see this thread, seeing as Accelerator has, quite possibly, THE most rule-breaking ability thanks to the heavy reliance of vectors in virtually all branches of physics. Everything that "moves" has a vector and while not everything moves, those that don't probably don't have much application in the real world as it is (based on my own meager knowledge of physics)

Now I hope I'm not breaking any trains-of-thought here, but...

I was just wondering if anyone would like to start up a discussion on the extent of Accelerator's abilities? Perhaps this was already done before (and if so I apologize), but I'm particularly interested in the part where...

Spoiler:

I may be missing many details as I only really know what the anime itself has shown (I haven't read the light novels, etc.), so I'm sorry if the answer is obvious. However, it seems to me that while theoretically possible, doing such a thing is probably out of the scope of even "Tree Diagram". I just don't see it as believable.

Of course, you could argue that if you wanted realism, why watch/read Index anyway? In which case, I'm sorry I've wasted your time.
Takisho is offline   Reply With Quote