View Single Post
Old 2009-06-05, 20:49   Link #2019
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
The fifth?
I remember a tattoed guy from the first movie who had double red ligthsabers. That one was really cool.

Well, that I could remember. I mean, that line is everywhere.

I had already heard:

"Luke, I'm your father"

before I knew what Star Wars was and even before I could speak a single word of english.

No, I'm not an Abyssal...that would be freaking awesome tough.
I wonder... if Raki had been implanted Yoma flesh, would he have been #1 material?

Basically, claymores are normal humans that were powerless against the Yoma before becoming half Yoma. So, it's logical that a if a human, who could already kill Yoma were to become a Claymore, that human would be a much stronger Claymore than usual.
*sign, MisterJB, I find your lack of Star Wars knowledge disturbing

Yes, Darth Maul from Episode 1. Episode 1-3, the "new ones"(they take place earlier in the series, but came out later), highlight Anakin Skywalker, the father, and his transformation to the evil Darth Vader. The originals, 4-6, the "older" ones, highlight his son Luke Skywalker's journey into the Jedi Knight who redeems him. It's sort of like, Episode 1-3 are about Teresa, and Episode 4-6, are about Claire.

Hard to say. Theirs a lot of unknown factors on how one warrior is stronger then the others. Part of it depends on the actual Yoma that was used in the process, and how much. Claire for example has only 1/4, but that 1/4 is from Teresa, so we know she's obviously no weakling, even if she was at first.

As far as we know, their is nothing about the actual person that helps determine how strong of a warrior they will be before the operation. If we are too assume, for example, that the flesh would be from either Isley or Priscilla, Raki would grow up to be an extremely powerful warrior in time, especially if 1/2 was used and not 1/4. And of course, all the other things that determines power: How much training/experience, half-awakened or not, awakened or not, any techniques etc.

A good question is: What would happen if two yoma were used? Both Isley AND Priscilla? as far as I can tell, such a thing has never been done before.