View Single Post
Old 2009-09-14, 14:25   Link #1029
Tornadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akka View Post
No, I'm not missing them. But I say their value was drowned into the overly stretched length of the arc. They could just as well have made 5, 10 or 75 episodes following the same pattern, it would not have changed anything in the content. That's precisely one of the main problem.

Well, actually the ending was a large /facepalm moment for me, precisely because it was quite pathetic after such a buildup. I have the opposite opinion than you : the ending didn't worked because of the length of the arc. It would have been good after one or two repetition at most, but it fell flat and ridiculous after all this.

E8 had some point and value and character development.
The thing is, these points and value and character development didn't need it to be stretched for such a long time.

Imagine a piece of rubber, 10 cm long. You write a message on it. No you can grab its side and stretch it to 50 cm. The message doesn't improve nor multiply, it's just deformed and annoying to read.
Well i guess it's just down to opinion.

Everything about EE can be argued based on opinion, Nothing else we can really do there :/.