View Single Post
Old 2010-05-06, 13:19   Link #7
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Wow, replies.. yay!
Well; thanks for your replies.. reading what you guys've put.. I might just give up now.. Although it'll be hard, she's been such an important part of my life. I mean I do want to help her, maybe get her to talk to someone professional but it'd be a task, and meanwhile I don't know if I could put up with all the more lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
P.S TBRHFMH, if you call this manipulative, then you have never worked in an office before.
There's other stuff besides what I put in my original post, I'd be on all week if I wrote all the things she's done, the words she's twisted, the things she's made me do etc..etc..etc..!
and I am 16, I haven't worked in an office before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Keichi View Post
But this case is more serious. From what I can tell, she will never change. I'd recommend to let it clear to all of your friends how manipulative she is. Actually, I have a friend who is pretty much like that as well. I talk to her, but never get to her side when I know she's trying to pull some lie (which happens frequently, btw.).
Well I did tell my friends, and they believed me.. they don't talk to her anymore.. but none of them are as close to her as I am, making it the hard part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I'd cut off all contact. Freaking psychopathic behavior.
Thought about it; and my friend said she's probably psychopathic.. guess it's the fact that she never seems to regret it..

Thanks for your replies.

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote