Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-15, 14:44   Link #2994
eavein18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Its a manga what do you expect?
Hmm... since you didn't specify for whom your comment is, I'm going to be narcissistic and assume that your comment is for my post, but you didn't specify what exactly do you mean, I'm going to say that I love your profile picture (unrelated? I know~).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
@eavein18

I didn't say Shizu can read someone hand "perfectly" but "very good".

Even with [I'm not important enough to get attention from the other 3 monsters so they go attack between them self and left me and my points alone"] she can still getting ron , and the fact that she only dealed into someone hand only one time for entire game means she's good at reading other player hand. Well, unless you are saying that Shizu is being forgotten to the point that other 3 players will forget to ron her when she discards the tile they want......

With that, if Shizu can protect her point, wait other monsters to kill each other and manage to find a chance to counter attack once and win as 2nd - It means she wins because her good defensive skill and sneaky tactic. Not because no one care about her.
Take out your sword and let's duel here and now, the winner got their opinion approved as the truth.

(Just kidding, I believe "each to their own" so just leave it there)
eavein18 is offline   Reply With Quote