View Single Post
Old 2011-07-03, 08:28   Link #3223
Mareike

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Aye, I'm a stubborn one. Sorry.

1. link This should answer everything.

2. Well, the MC-022 story is that Heero was thawed and ordered to kill Relena, Quatrine stole the incomplete suit Prometheus, Heero and Duo Jr. set out to catch her (and Trowa Phobos, too?), they all met in a desert where Snow White and Warlock battled Quatrine's MD Maganacs, Quatrine kissed Trowa P. somewhere in that chapter, Mille and Naina arrived to pick up Quatrine and Prometheus, they all escaped Heero and Duo Jr. somehow and on their (1+2) way back they learned that Wu Fei was fighting enemy suits, namely Epyon and three Virgo IVs. I think Zechs showed up too (?) and to make it a full-blown party Relena somehow ended up in the picture as well.
Yeah... Sorry, that's all I could get from that convoluted mess. If I got anything wrong folks, correct me please.

3. Sorry, no idea. Has Noin been mentioned in the present?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirei View Post
She's with Relena.

Thanks so much for the links! Downloading now.

Based on the short summary above, does that mean that the main characters have now broken into two groups - pro-Relena and anti-Relena?

Pro-Relena: the entire Peacecraft family, Quatrine Winner
Anti-Relena: the rest of the G-boys, Duo Jr.

In which field does the Prevents play in here? Also, please correct me if I'm wrong but only Treize's memories were uploaded to Heero's memory, while only Zechs' are in Relena's memory.

Also, regarding Zechs, does that event involving Quatrine mean that he's returned from his Mars mission with Naina? Has there been anything about Dixneuf?
Mareike is offline   Reply With Quote