View Single Post
Old 2012-07-10, 12:49   Link #445
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
Wasn't it mentioned that he was one of 1,000 beta testers? I think it's safe to assume that the other 1,000 are in this gold release as well. I wonder how they're doing so far.

Endless "no nickname today" Soul
If his behaviour is any indication, other beta testers will probably move up to other cities as well, as the area near starting town will be over-farmed. On the other hand, some beta testers might actually become leader figures for people (starting guild etc)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
I kinda hope the discrepancy between what he said he would do and how no one passed level 1 in the first day is explained, even in passing, in the next episode. I don't want to feel like the author/staff just forgot about it. Justifying it to myself is one thing, but I like to know that they're aware about these small things.
What is meant by level 1 wasn't cleared is not the player level, but level/floor 1 of Aincrad. Aincrad basically consists of 100 floors, each with its own boss. One month after the start the first boss on floor one hasn't been defeated.

Edit: just remembered south park wow episode, where they farmed boars worth 2EP for months to fight against a cheater