View Single Post
Old 2013-02-13, 20:43   Link #2386
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
What if Kenpachi ends up being a healer as welll in memory of Unohana? That would be sommme crazzzzzy healing right there.HE could be like to Ichigo
Kenpachi: "Lets fiiighhhht"

Ichigo:"Sorry dude I'm injured"

Kenpachi: I shallll heal you then now we fighhht untill we can fight no more which would be neverrrr.

Kenpachi the healer has a nice ring to it.
that actually is an awesome idea. then he would get to fight forever and wouldn't have to worry about killing people lol. although i think he likes the whole 'giving damage' to his opponents. its not really a fight if his blade doesn't cause injury. still though, interesting idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
That's why I think she's probably dead for good. Because Kubo's not interested in developing real relationships and if she lived there's not even many places her "romance" with Zaraki could go. It's clear this is Unohana's climax (in every sense of the word ). Maybe it turns out there's some other important role she has to play, but it really seems like her only real purpose in life was to fight Zaraki.
exactly unfortunately... once a romance has the slightest confirmation it's over. ala rangiku and gin, kubo isn't about to start showing an actual relationship. he will only tease and then kill one of the couple. unohana's bankai was so quick and random, it makes it quite clear that kubo doesnt care about her. shes just a powerup for zaraki
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote