View Single Post
Old 2007-12-06, 19:39   Link #8
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Well written. First, about the cultural stuff:

1. Cereal: I think we've gone over that in the Japanese Culture thread. Cereal isn't an "usual" breakfast item in Japan. Going for toast would be more in-line.

2. Clue: Board games aren't that popular in Japan. (Although there are localized versions of Clue in Japan.)

It seems you've mixed elements of Nagisa, Kotomi, Kyou, and Tomoyo into your Nagisa, and Yuki is the opposite of everything that is Tomoya.
1. OK. Time for the good old "Edit, Replace" button. EDIT: All fixed.
2. Hm, I thought so. I used clue because I saw it in a Higurashi episode, at least that's what I thought it was. I had Monopoly in chapter 3, but I knew that was going to be way off. . What is a common game to play, other than cards?
3. Yep. I was completely off. It was a prediction of Clannad without knowing a thing about the game except there was a girl named Nagisa and Tomoya was a delinquent, so it was naturally far off. I'm laughing now at how I was trying to hit the nail on the head but somehow threw the hammer out the back window. If Nagisa seems even remotely like a mixture of those girls, then I am impressed.

Last edited by Kristen; 2007-12-06 at 19:51.
Kristen is offline   Reply With Quote