View Single Post
Old 2008-11-13, 08:45   Link #2069
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
If he dodged, then he's using other moves other than pure eye jutsu, which is why this scenario makes no sense.

If I had to stand there from 50 feet away and use whatever my byakugan eye could accomplish while a mangekyo sharigan user got to shoot amaterasu or kamui at me of course I'd lose. This is the scenario Kenshi_Uchiha painted, which, as I already said, doesn't make much sense.

You can't win on defense alone, and so far the jutsu demonstrated using the byakugan are all defensive in nature. They could be viewed as offensive when used with soft fist, but then that wouldn't just be using the eyes.
But this is the whole concept of the thread, wich one is stronger, not a sasuke vs neiji clash or any other user of the techniques. In my opinion I would rather have the sharingan, because on it's own it is a weapon made of "hax" and win.

From what we know, (maybe there is more to the byakugan) the sharingan is much more complete, it enables the user to use some of the most powerfull attacks in the anime, it gives you the capacity to read your opponents movements, great defense. And it has the added bonus of copying jutsus on the fly.
Kenshin_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote