View Single Post
Old 2006-01-28, 10:22   Link #215
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavie
Secca - again not really sure what you did on that... however it does look like a nice signature.

If people wrote about how they made their signatures it would be much easier to rate them - people really should start writing about how they made it.
How can I explain it.... You see I had the lowest grade in photoshop class and a very simple person:

one day me saw a picture. me like it alot. me cut it into a sig. me very happy. ~__~

Wavie's sig - The sig maybe need more bright color, even if you just increase the glow around the text, it would look better (contrast). 9/10 ^^

KiNa's sig - Cyz's sig made by you too, right? So going to mention both. Personally I like the sabers sig better. Altho the KiNa fonts on rider sig looks really nice, but that sig stil lack something. Not sure.... (have you ever try position the sig on the center instead on the right? I think it might look good, maybe.) ^^
The Saber sig has better design. I like how you make Sabers look toward the center and how the bright and dark color are well balanced. I can see it in black and white (monochrome) and it will still look good. Saber 10/10 Rider 9/10.
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote