View Single Post
Old 2008-04-13, 17:47   Link #8076
Discreet
The Fascist

Well, my position has already been laid out, but why is it being assumed that Yuuki presents more of a threat than Mitsuru?

I think we're looking at this from the wrong perspective. Rather than the perspective of the reader and fan, we have to look at this from the eyes of Haruki, now why would he view Yuuki as more of a threat than Mitsuru?

The only answer I can think of is that it's because Yuuki looks manlier, but that doesn't mean Kyonko would like him more than Mitsuru, especially not in Haruki's eyes.

This is the second time I've said this, but other than that one moment if it is implemented than Haruki will have NEVER witnessed Yuuki and Kyonko interacting in any way. While I can think of at least three occasions off the top of my head where Mitsuru had been the one to get in between Haruki and Kyonko in some way or another. Hell, there are even scenes where Haruki sees Kyonko blushing at Mitsuru undressing or getting dressed up or being all dressed up.

I hate Mitsuru. I hate Mikuru. And I love both the Yuki's as much as I hate Mikuru/Mitsuru. But this is taking the original work, its design and the relationships within too far. I absolutely cannot agree with the Yuuki scenario.

So please, why is it being assumed that Yuuki will seem more like a threat to Haruki than Mitsuru?

Last edited by Discreet; 2008-04-13 at 18:02.
Discreet is offline   Reply With Quote