View Single Post
Old 2009-04-09, 05:29   Link #169
Auria

Well I consider it safer to post here ~
For sure there'll be 26 episodes or something like that, but given the massive amount of information I really hope they are going to do a 3 season show or something like that (Death Note lol)..
As for the music, the hope that they are going to stick with the game music comes from the trailer. That could be a little hint.. but as far as I remember the first Higurashi promo was with game music as well ~~
Despite being a Yuki Kajiura fangirl I also think Taniuchi Hideki (Kaiji, Real Drive, Death Note) for the more 'electronic' parts and Hirano Yoshihisa (Ouren High School Host Club, Death Note) for the more classical parts could mange to capture a similar athmosphere.

But they could at least stick to the game opening, the song would be excellent for an anime. Suggesting another song by Miss Shikata for the ending here (Gin'iro no failing at romanization or katakoi <3). Nothing against a set of activepain/shirabe though.
If the popularites of the series is as high as higurashis we sure'll get character songs again XD I want to hear Ange and Battler sing: Do you know beatoriche sama? Yes, Rokkenjima! ~

Random suggestion for Eva's VA: Inoue Kikuko