Thread: Licensed Vivid Red Operation
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 23:23   Link #1314
garbage

oh cliffhanger , with that epilogue guess they're trying to go for some drama...but it doesn't really pull it off much, with all that color and mood that show has established from the beginning. But who knows it might start getting darker & darker from hereon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Seriously? Those lunatics have just been leaving Dr. Isshiki's body in the fridge this whole time? Transfering it to a proper medical facility should have been the first thing they did back in episode 1, let alone by now!
not that it would help much ^^, as far as I know medical science hasn't evolved enough to normalize cryogenics ( might be more advanced in their world though), besides the "magical"nature of what happened to Isshiki Hakase will just confound the doctors, they wouldn't know what to do, could they even do anything with the mind elsewhere. In fact we the viewers don't know what the state of that body is. Like is it alive but brain dead/no soul? or is it just in stasis? etc.. Also I noticed that ref doesn't seem to be a "normal" refrigerator, but something made by Grandpa,so it might have some special functions so to speak. It might be a Statis field generator, remember Refrigerators were made to prevent spoiling by lowering the temperature & slowing chemical reactions . This ref machine might work on a slightly different principle to prevent body deterioration. finally since it's Grandpa's Machines that did that to him i'll just give him the benefit of the doubt of knowing what's best for his body. Genius that he is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Sure girls, let's stand float around and watch while Akane holds off a powered-up Alone's shot by herself. I'm sure she won't need any help or anything like that.
ahaha I thought the same back then, but then i just take it as a literary embelishment, somewhat like a slow motion "block the bullet with my body so it doesn't hit my friends" kind of cliche situation. So there really wouldn't have been time to think let alone "help" Akane. since she alone noticed it first.