View Single Post
Old 2007-12-31, 00:46   Link #200
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Apparently your not.

Marina being naive I'll give you that, which is why she was surprised that Rasa would join the other side. However, in order to save the country she needs to, as Rasa HIMSELF noted and TOLD her himself, make changes that many would not like. He admitted he didn't like change but knew that it was necessary.

Rasa was what was keeping the extremists from going all jihad. The only reason she MADE it that far(Such as requesting aid from the UN) was because of him keeping those guys on a leash. He did it for Marina.

"In order to keep those opposed to you from taking up arms, someone (me) must emphasize with them"

This is why Ali kidnapped him. Without Rasa there to keep the extremists in check, the whole country will fall into chaos. This is what he noted himself and why CB is high priotizing his rescue.

I myself hate and despise Mac's but I use them because they are a necessity for my work so I deal with it myself.
Again I understand all of this. How can she be queen when she is so weak? Which goes back to what i was saying about Perception. She doesn't SEEM to be considerate of her people's wishes. There is always a way to make things happen. I just question the way she handled things. She made a these decisions, and such but acts like all that was happening was such a suprise.

I'll go so far to say that Rasa kidnapping should have been expected as well, or at least something similar. since these events are taking place in our time line, then Ulitmately it should be no suprise. I mean political asissinations, and Al-Qieda esque methods shouldn't come as a suprise.

She should have had some contengiencies in place, and she didn't. To me, this proves that she really doesn't know her country, or better to say she is disillusioned with her country and what goes on over there. How can aleader not know thier country or thier countries history for that matter? I just seems that she doesn't have a clue.

Last edited by Crusader; 2007-12-31 at 00:47. Reason: terrible typing skills
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote