View Single Post
Old 2008-01-14, 09:12   Link #109
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
Just look at season one. When the hunter came to school and that girl was impaled, Yuji didn't just cry and make a stupid speech to Shana. He knew that what went on in the Fuzetsu stayed in it. His problem was using her to make repairs. Tanaka had experianced life in a Fuzetsu, and he knows the world. It was stupid to me.
that's why
Spoiler for 3:

Quote:
Plot developing again does not mean that it contained plot. It means that it leads to possibilities of new plot. What did I see in this episode? Boring useless fighting. In the twin battle, we had Shana finding them and attacking them, we had her destruction of the flower, we had her capture, we had Yuji and Margery's destruction of the applicable torches, Shana's escape, the stealing of Shana's sword, the destruction of the twins, Yuji's finding the music box, Margery's fight with Metamorphosis, etc. All contained within the arc.
Here, we had clash clash, ribbon ribbon. There was no plot inside the fight at all.
in the other fights the tomogaras all had a plan, that is why the FHs need to investigate and do some hard thinking. but in this case pheles doesn't have one she just came to release johan, and pheles really suprised the FHs, i mean she teleported (with other tomogaras the FHs can sense their POE coming a long way off but they can't in this case) . so it is like let's finish this fight first, then think about other things, and most importantly this is just beginning of the arc,
Spoiler for 4:

Spoiler for 1:

Quote:

To be quite honest, I don't have more questions at all. I just know that something is wrong with the Reiju Maigo. All the other questions you brought up to me are answers/things that already were questions. This episode to me brought a close of a plotline, and now I feel like we're starting a new one.
dont u wanna know what's sabrac relation to silver, and how was reiji maigo lost. and who put the keeper on the reiji maigo(i no this is not a new one but they all assumed it was phleles, and we are told now even she didn't know about it) is it sabrac, or someone else.

Last edited by cnnydz; 2008-01-14 at 09:33.