View Single Post
Old 2004-08-11, 22:24   Link #25
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
Ok i see all your points.

I dunno, for me even the most burning hate would soon neutrilize as soon as I realized that my quest for vengence is causing others the pain that was caused to me.
That's you, not him. Hate him or love him, he just made the series more interesting in any way you look at him.

Quote:
What about the concept of "an easy way out" ?
He didn't take the easy way out, it because Naruto got in his way and he got tempted, Sasuke did warned him a couple of times.

Quote:
Is a sharingan master like Itachi immortal? Not at all. Itachi himself has a healthy respect for the sannin.
I agree.

Quote:
It would be a safe assumption that someone like the 4th Hokage would be too much for even a mange sharingan Itachi to handle.
Acctually i love to see that fight. I mean at what age did the Fourth became a Hokage, 24 or something like that, he was a considered a genius of genius. Itachi is 17 and he is on the league of the Sannin(although he may be a little above them) and his reputation as a genius rival's that of the Fourth, so i don't think it would be too much for Itachi.They might have been on equal ground.

Quote:
Is sasuke taking a easier path to gain his revenge? He already has the sharingan and nearly all its perks on top of that he is naturally gifted.
Sasuke obviously didn't take the easiest way out, he took the hardest one, where he might have die along with his goal, so he decide to go with Orochimaru. It wasn't is fault that Naruto decide to follow him and stop him. Sasuke warned him, and Naruto didn't listen. One might say, that Naruto did this to himself. He questioned Sasuke's motive and made him remember his past, which it just happen to be how to obtain the densetsu sharingan. Naruto should have shut up, and left him be. If Sasuke wants to destroy himself, then let him do it, he didn't ask for any help. What Sasuke is doing is wrong, but in the state that he's in, he doesn't care about the consequences, good or bad.

Quote:
If non-bloodline ninja like the 3rd Hokage, the sannin, and perhaps the 4th hokage (not sure if he had a bloodline. Doubt it) can become so powerful, doesnt that show sasuke that there are other paths to his vengence without killing his friend? Is he taking an easier way out because he fears itachi or has no self confidnece?
Wolf, did you read what Hunter wrote to you, about the manga Lone Wolf and Cub

Quote:
I dotn know. Its hard to say. But i think people are right when they say that hte phycological trauma of itachi's latest ass whooping on him + the effects of the cursed seal + the overall emotion of seeing Itachi are seriously seriously clouding sasuke's judgement.
I couldn't agree more.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote