View Single Post
Old 2012-08-04, 17:25   Link #487
ion475
にこにこにー

My block prediction:

Block A: Kobato v. Tomoka (Winner: Tomoka). If Kobato lose to Saki, Tomoka has the potential of being triple assassin (Koromo in Round 2, Tacos in Round 3, Saki in Block Final)
Block B: Toki v. Akari~n (Winner: Toki). Toki is just too strong in my opinion...
Block C: Toshino Kyouko v. Astarotte Ygvar (Winner: Kyouko). I have Rotte getting out of the jam in Round 2 (Possible split with Asuha if she win her group) and Kyouko winning against Buchou.
Block D: Mihoko v. Nagi (Winner: Nagi). Just b/c Nagi needs to lose in the final again. Too bad Louise doesn't get to troll too much this year with her facing Nagi in Round 3 even if she won against Karuta in Round 2.
Block E: Hinagiku v. Taiga (Winner: Taiga). I'm being really optimistic here, with Taiga facing Yuu & Gitah in Round 2...
Block F: SubaraKirame v. (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!Nyaruko (Winner: Kirame). Another Saki group winner here. Predicting Nyaruko win against Kuro & Ryuuka due to the split.
Block G: Momo v. Yamada (Winner: Yamada). My favorite troll will troll again this year.
Block H: Kuroyukihime v. Niku (Winner: Niku). Any of my top 4 (Poplar, Kuroyukihime, Mio, Niku) can win the group in my opinion. And yes, Shana will lose to Izumi in Round 1.

Would really love a Top 8 match between Akari~n and Momo. Toki is in the way, though...

Quote:
Predicted Group Winner: IT'S HINA'S YEAR
She does have a realistic chance this year, unlike...well, Shana.

Last edited by ion475; 2012-08-04 at 17:38.