View Single Post
Old 2012-08-12, 08:33   Link #42
MeroBAKA

Amazing double color page.
Difficult not to speak about the "who is Tobi?" question with such a chapter.
Now the question has become "Does Tobi have only Obito's eye or does he have other parts of Obito's body as well?"
I still stick to what I exposed previously
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...30#post4036330 and I think he only collected the remaining eye.
Tobi=Obito is tempting as well, but since I believe more Tobi is another soul in Madara's body, I remain with the first option.

Kudos to Tobi to have been able to be so good at fighting with that one jutsu acquired late. He is very clever when it comes to fighting and he comes up with very good tactics. Facing the Kages he gave the impression to be invicible. He beat Danzo's underlings very easily, etc.
May turn out wrong easily, but I bet one of the tricks is that the sharingan eye stays in the real world when he unphases other parts of his body. Naruto should aim at his sharingan eye specifically.
Without Obito's eye technique I wonder how Tobi got Obito's body at Kannabi bridge.

Knowing Kakashi's behavior in front of the grave made him like an insider in Konoha's village. It did not cause so much headache when we learned he even knew Aburame clan's secret techniques, which should be more difficult to know than Kakashi goes visiting the graveyard often. In my opinion this interrogation is not related to Tobi's origin, but what he was doing between the Kannabi bridge and the Uchiha massacre. Was he a villager in Konoha to spy Uzumaki's pregnancy? etc.
I don't have a proper opinion about the fact he was hidden as a villager or not. Knowing how he passed the security barriers I could easily imagine him to be able to collect information without the need to be a villager, but if he is someone from the village, that could join the storyline of the guy Sasuke wants to meet.

I bet we will have a flashback to explain Rin's death that should have happened before the Kyuubi's attack, since Tobi had already his space/time ninjutsu. Certainly Tobi caused her death.
A panel intrigued me: Kakashi was standing in front of a grave, since it was not the monument, I can only guess it is Rin's tomb.

Last edited by MeroBAKA; 2012-08-15 at 14:34.
MeroBAKA is offline   Reply With Quote