View Single Post
Old 2006-01-06, 09:33   Link #58
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
There're countless shounen manga not as deathless as Naruto or worst One Piece.
Rock Lee, Chouji, Neji
Spoiler:
to name a few could or should have died.

What I'm saying is that a fight isn't as good as it could be when you know that the good guys can't die no matter what even when they sacrifice themself.
What's the point of suicidal move if ultimately they barely mean a few days in a hospital.
i gotta agree with most of that... not Rock Lee though... dying against gaara would have been to soon for him, and dying in the surgery would have been really lame (though it would be one hell of a sad scene... hmm...)

Its thanks to Chouji and Neji that i can't believe a naruto good guy can die...
Seriously, those scenes had much forsadowing and were so incredibly dramatized, and even included final thoughts... man, when i saw Chouji say his final thoughts and fall against the tree under the sunlight my first thought was "crap... he... died, and just when i was starting to like him too...", and after Neji fell with his final thoughts, i said "another... just died... man, kisimoto's a bastard, but i love it"... the worst moment was when those medical ninjas said that they were critically wounded and not dead... ya that was it... i loos all faith in seeig a character die...
Seriously, your not supposed to over dramatize that much if their gonna live -.-

grant it, i know there are plenty of shonen anime's that hold off on the killing... i just get ticked off when the anime gives off the feel like someone died, but then let the character live on... so evil...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote