View Single Post
Old 2012-10-23, 00:07   Link #5013
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
No, Athrun was telling Kira to go back to ORB if he didn't want to fight (which he obviously did at the time) because Athrun was protecting the Minerva with the EAF/ORB as the clear aggressors, Athrun and Kira was trying to do the same thing, protecting people. What Kira flat out ignored was the fact that the Minerva was the defendor, not the aggressor when it came to ORB being involved. Kira let his sister's tears come before his childhood friend & his reasoning, i can udnerstand Kira wanting to protect ORB and have Cagalli talk them out of it, but to shoot down Athrun when he did nothing wrong doesnt make sense.
Actually, Kira understands Minerva's situation. That's why he saved the Minerva on his second interference. That said, due to Cagalli, Kira obviously would have an Orb bias.

The thing about Athrun is that he's preventing Kira from what he's trying to do. Kira wasn't about to let Athrun detain him for the rest of the battle. (Unfortunately, Athrun detained Kira long enough that Shinn was free to destroy the Takemikazuchi.)
Quote:
I'll have to rewatch that episode, if i recall ORB hadnt signed the treaty yet with the EAF, i know they defended their territory by shooting warning shots at the Minerva.
Why do you think they needed to defend their territory against the Minerva in the first place when the Minerva was already allowed inside Orb? It's because they've allied themselves with the EA and the EA had just officially declared war with the PLANTs.
Quote:
Yup, so why would her tears be able to change that?
Who says they would?
monster is offline   Reply With Quote