View Single Post
Old 2007-06-21, 14:50   Link #29
solarknight123

I guess the reason i picked "yes" was because her character is getting really pathetic and annoying. I mean she turned into a real "damsel in distress" and is practically useless right now. All her friends right now are fighting and she's just sitting and crying about how much of a burden she is. Yet i don't want her do die because she still has potential to be one of the most powerful characters in the series. Aizen said it himself, her powers can "enter the realm of gods" or something like that, yet she has yet to use that potential. Heck even her "healing powers can probably be offensive if she learned how. If she wanted she could whip someone from existence like she planed to with the Hōgyoku. Wasn't it said that the strength of her heart gives her "faireies" strength. Every time tsubaki is defeted easily is because of her lack of a killing intent and her getle nature. What if she had the killing intent of kenpachi, think about how powerful tsubaki might be. I'm really hoping her character improves and she gets a backbone instead of everyone always saving her.