View Single Post
Old 2008-08-15, 17:31   Link #290
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
I think I know why Alto does the things he does. I think Alto is angry cuz of his mom's death,
We don't know that really, other than the fact that Alto's mother had a yearning for the sky just as much as Alto did.

Quote:
and probably because his dad wasn't sad of her death.
That is totally unknown, it is something we simply cannot assume.

Quote:
I think Alto loves Sheryl because she reminds him of his mom. Strong etc. I think he wants to protect Ranka because he doesn't want to lose another person he cares for. Idk these are my opinions and this is the basic anime stuff.
With so little information regarding his mother, I doubt thats all he sees in Sheryl. Rather, Sheryl and Alto possibly have feeling towards another but no party is willing to admit it. After all, to admit feelings is to admit some sort of a defeat. With both sides obsessed with some form of equality, there will be further friction in episodes to come. Once they overcome that however... oh boy

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.