View Single Post
Old 2011-03-12, 03:11   Link #67
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Another Houki fan here. I find her character quite endearing, she's a very strong girl, but a noob IS pilot. She have a harsh temperament, but also a soft heart.

She starts the series as Ichika's close friend and roomate but then got shfted first by the Representative Candidates and then by Charlotte becoming the underdog among the girls(her kendo skills didn't help much against girls who can summon mecha parts out of nowhere xDU) and apparently she notices that, she receives the Aka Tsubaki but without actual experience or skills at IS piloting she's merely catching with the rest just because of how powerfull her new IS armour is. I'm betting for her receiving a trashing and spent a couple of chapters overcoming the defeat, then start to work on rise her skills to become a real IS pilot deserving of piloting the aka Tsubaki and fight alongside Ichika. I like her because is the one with the hardest way to overcome among the main girls, also being cool and strong but still showing the vulnerability of a girl of her age. Good traits for a heroine.

So yeah, Houki is my favourite xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~