View Single Post
Old 2013-09-19, 17:29   Link #4209
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Finished Natsuki's route in Berry's. Overall lovely with an awkward(?) beginning, but the drama was annoying. Fortunately, I was prepared because when I skimmed through the CGs, I saw one particular and was like "Okay ... THAT will be the drama of her route". Other than loldrama, its main focus is more on comedy and rabu-rabu (post-confession, obviously). I would have loved an (sub)-route for Aruha, but that's not a deal breaker.
Ena's route pre-confession showed how to do a test-dating correctly without some pseudo purposes like fending off random confessions *coughhatsukoi1/1,lovelyxcation1cough*

And I completed most routes in Hoshi no On Sanctuary. Again, ignoring all mid-dramas, I loved how Serina's route progressed the relationship seeing how I wondered how they'd do it after Serina's more comedic moments during the common route (although she's far from weak battle-wise).
Serina >= Hisui > Rina = Yomi. Rina's epilogue was satisfactory, but not a true happy-end. Hisui has a canon-ish feeling due to the start of common route and it's always nice to see how a MC melts the ice walls of the local cool-beauty/ice queen .