View Single Post
Old 2011-04-27, 23:42   Link #53
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

Version from Nelson: http://moetron.com/uploads/20110427_summer_guide.jpg
Thumbnail:

My interests:
  • Appleseed XIII (GRRRR on this not showing last season as planned, though perhaps better for my time management!)
  • Natsume Yuujin-chou San--OHHHHHH YESSSSSSS. I loved the first two seasons: the soft colors, soft feeling, but that tension between the human and spirit worlds. Oh, and I simply can't get enough to Nyanko-sensei >.<
  • Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni!--Another follow up, a sequel this time, that I'm excited for after the 1st season pleasantly surprised me.
  • Usagi Drop--the premise is interesting to me, especially since I like shows like Kurenai and Aishiteruze Baby.
  • NO. 6--Bones somtimes hits and strikes, so I'm willing to give this one a go
  • Ikoku Meiro no Croisee--Historical fiction + GOSICK's illustrator? Oh yes, sign me up!
  • Nekogami Yaoyorozu--Again, I'm easily caught up in Shintoism, so this show may be worth the try.
  • Dantalian no Shoka--Books+demons=so much potential?
  • Sacred Seven--Producer Sunrise caught my interest this past spring season with Tiger & Bunny, so I'm willing to give this one a whirl.
  • Kami-sama no Memo-chou--Well....this barely has my eye since it seems a blatant copy of GOSICK, but I do like mystery and intelligent protagonists, so perhaps this will surprise me as well.
  • Film Fullmetal Alchemist: Milos no Seinaru Hoshi--I'm a fan of both the original and Brotherhood, so of course I'll watch this!
  • Film Kokuriko-Zaka Kara--Studio Ghibli?! check!

I'll probably also watch way more than I listed here for my blog. I've found that really helps me out with finding ones I love that I never expected to wow me.

Co-host of Kaiseki Anime Podcast
Find us on Apple Podcasts and Google Play

AniList

Sig: HSxHoneycomb
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote