View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 22:02   Link #33
rulfo

I never thought I'd ever use these again but...

First it was like
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
when some found out it was a damn daydream.

Then again everything played out well and it hits them
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

That subtle touch to the ending was still a nice closure. Would've wished for a concrete one but if that's what the material has then this most likely has a good chance being set for another season.

I'm quite surprised if Houtarou would ever say that. Those words were too big considering his nature. Being the head of a business?

Well he is a very perceptive person anyway and which gives him better outlook at things that otherwise may have passed under the noses of everyone. Still he isn't at that point yet so this is a more realistic conclusion.

Another interesting thing is that it seems he has come to terms with Irisu. She even got the chance to explain herself in a way. That's that then.

Again 10/10. Really loved this ending. Will miss this series so bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Just wow that would have been quite the line for Houtarou to actually deliver. I was outright shocked before it ended up being more in his head than said out loud. But think that would be a bit much for Houtarou to pull out with such perfect timing. Not like he needs to say it now, just has to keep moving ahead and build up the confidence.

The shipper in me has probably deluded me but I dunno.. For me that would definitely seem like a marriage proposal.